Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Review: So Good Gluten Free


Today, I want to talk to you about the company, So Good Gluten Free.  This company was founded in early 2010 by Lindy Pine and Devin Rusk.  The company was born out of the idea to provide wonderfully tasting "gluten free food that anyone in your family will love to eat regardless of whether of not they have to eat gluten free."  The founders also work hard to make sure that their prices are "affordable enough that you can eat our yummy food whenever you like, not just as a special treat."  From what my family has enjoyed from So Good Gluten Free, I feel that their two missions have been successful!

For customers that live locally to their Temecula, CA store they offer FREE delivery.  Yes, this girl is pouting that I don't live closer.  But for those of us that don't live that close, they offer shipping options.  Lindy, worked with me to make sure that my shipment arrived during the week and didn't get "stuck" in transit over the weekend.  

Their website: www.sogoodglutenfree.com is very easy to navigate.  They have a "why gluten free?" page which talks about reasons one might go gluten free, a gluten definition and resources relating to the topic.  They have an online order page which lists many yummy items in categories such as:  breads and crusts, baked goods, meals and entrees, desserts and specials.   They even have a review page, where you can read about other great experiences of people who loved their products!

Now on to the good stuff!  Here is what I was able to try!

Gluten Free & Dairy Free Chocolate Brownies


Ah, chocolate, yummy yummy chocolate.  These brownies were amazing!  My entire family was IN LOVE. I had to cut up the brownies into equal pieces to squash any quibbling over the pieces!  Everybody got a fair share.


Seriously, they were amazing and I am willing to say probably the BEST brownie I have ever had...allergen free or not.  Sounds silly, but when I bit into it, I wanted to close my eyes just to enjoy the taste!  Seriously took me away!  Other responses from the family were...Preschool Veg: YUMM! (at first bite with mouth full) and Toddler Veg:  GOOD! (with mouth full).  I know its good stuff when they respond with a compliment while still chewing!    The texture of the brownie was great.  It was smooth with a little bit of a chew, but not too much.  It was perfect!


The next item that we tried were the Gluten Free and Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!


There were four cookies in this box and four family members so that worked out great! :) The Veg Boys are always making sure things are divided equally, especially when its something THIS good!


The cookies were amazing as well!  They had some crunch on the outside and soft on the inside.  Just the way this mamma likes it!  They had amazing taste.  I love the chocolate and oatmeal in a cookie.  I had never eaten one before!  This cookie was very satisfying.  


All in all, the products that we tasted were great!  The customer service that was provided was wonderful!  I truly hope that you check out this company and support their efforts!

So Good Gluten Free was kind enough to provide us with samples of their products, this however did not affect my review.  The opinions stated above are truly of my families and my own!

Thanks, So Good Gluten Free, for the opportunity! Please visit, www.sogoodglutenfree.com!