Tuesday, April 24, 2012

GratiTuesday: dirty little hands



Today I am having one of those mushy mushy days with my boys.  I just seem to love them 1,000,000,000 more times today then I did yesterday.  Its amazing how your love grows and grows.  There is nothing special about today; its just them.  They are working on my heart today and being very sweet.  I am just appreciating and enjoying each moment with them today; lots of extra cuddles.  Do you ever have days like that?  These are the days I keep very vivid in my memory for when their choice making is ....well...not so great :)

This happened at lunch:

This sweet little dirty hand reached over to mine and held my hand.  For no apparent reason he grabbed my hand, then flashed me his "stinker pot" smile.  He held my hand for about a minute then let go and kept eating.  Lucky me for me, he left some sunbutter on my hands  LOL

So give your kids an extra few hugs and kisses today!  They'll appreciate it and so will you!
What are the blessing in your life this week?  I'd love to hear about them!  Please share in the comment section!

Please join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!