Thursday, February 9, 2012

Liebster Award

I'd like to send a special thanks to my blogging buddy over at "The Art of Cooking Real Food."  She was so kind to nominate me for the Liebster Award!  I really appreciate it! :)  Please click the blog title to fall in love with her site!  She's pretty awesome!



The Liebster Blog Award is German and translates to "dearest" or "favorite". It is meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
 I am awarding the Liebster to:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life
Sweets By Sarah
Housewife Mama
Buckeye Five
Little House in the Big City
Part-Time Me

(yes, I know there is 6 there, I just couldn't not list them all)

Thank you to everyone for reading my blog!  I truly appreciate it! :)