Friday, January 20, 2012

Favorite Recipe Finds - Week of 1/15/11

Each week I see so many awesome recipes that I add to my "try list." So I thought it might be fun to start sharing those that I find so you can try them too! Let me know what fun recipes you find that you are adding to your "try list." :) You can click on the blog name to see the recipes.


Over at Yummy Mummy, she posted a YUMMY looking recipe for peanut butter chia seeds.  This would be an easy recipe to sub out things to make it allergen free.  Did you know that chia seeds are the new thing? :)

Over at Amy's Finer Things, she posted a how to recipe for making your own refried beans!  This looks simple and quick to make!

Over at Yummy Allergen Free, she posted a recipe for lunchbox apple pies.  I am pretty sure those wouldn't make it to the lunch box at our house!