Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kroger and Target Deals - all this under $6 total

I had LOTS of coupons and LOTS of deals this !!  Here is my Target stash for a grand total of $2.74.  CRAZY!! 
 The best deals out of this bunch were:
Rimmell single eyeshadows and mascara = FREE

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara $2.24 – $2.99 (Regular Price)
-$2/1 Rimmel Cosmetics Item ETS Target Target Web Coupon x2/26-$2/1 Rimmel Product Facebook Coupon HERE (Ad Prints Before Q)
-$1/1 Rimmel Item, any (shows mascara but prints ANY) x2/27/11
 = as low as FREE after a stack
Rimmel Mono Eye Shadow $3.49 (Regular Price)
$2/1 Rimmel Cosmetics Item ETS Target Web Coupon x2/26-$2/1 Rimmel Product Facebook Coupon HERE (Ad Prints Before Q)
-$1/1 Rimmel Item, any (shows mascara but prints ANY) x2/27/11
 = as low as FREE after a stack

Thanks, Totally Target

See this week's Target Deals HERE.


Check out Kroger's Deals this week @ Streching a Buck Blog, by clicking HERE.

Many of the items I purchased were part of the Mega 10 event.  I did get New Yorks garlic toast, but it is not pictured.  I spent $2.80 total at Kroger!  LOVE my shopping this week!! :)  I got my tomatoes for .16 cents a can and got my honest tea for free by using the mega sale and coupons from this link $0.50/1 Honest Tea or Honest Ade