Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards!

A while back I joined the Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards program, its free.  I kept seeing 10-50point codes on other bloggers sites.  They talked about entering these codes to earn rewards.  So I was curious and checked it out.  Even if you don't purchase Huggies you can join the program.  Often Huggies comes out with points for various reasons and the codes are valid for a short time, usually a few days, sometimes only a few hours for the higher point codes.  Your points will accumulate over time and you can earn free rewards such as: music downloads, princess or pirate potty, infant toys, backpacks, gap gifts cards, etc.  There is something for everyone!  When I see any Huggies Enjoy The Ride Reward codes I will post them on this blog.  I encourage you to sign up for your own free account.  (You can also search retailmenot.com for codes to enter)

Have fun earning free prizes!

Click here to sign up!