Monday, January 24, 2011

Totally Target....some website love

Totally target.com  is another website that I frequent on a daily basis.  I also follow this website on face book.  I find it very convenient to check all my favorite website's on my facebook application on my phone.  Makes it easier in-between chasing the little Vegs around the house :)
Totally Target is a website that is dedicated to as the author says, "getting you MORE RED for less green."    The author not only shares deals about Target but other deals that are out there.  When I started to coupon I really appreciated all the information that the author has on this site.  It really helped teach me the ins and out of target.
One great tip I learned from this site is about the Target mobile coupons that I now get on my phone, via text.  I have saved quite a bit with those little guys!  Check out this site it comes complete with detailed information and pictures of items that are on sale!