Saturday, April 28, 2012

Review:Vegan Primal Strips


Recently my family was able to try the Vegan Primal Strips. The strips are a vegan jerky that is made with soy, seitan and shittake mushrooms.  The strips are all natural, non GMO, Vegan, Kosher, no cholesterol, no preservatives, no artificial colors and they are high energy and protein. Think beyond a snack!  You can use them in a salad or serve on a hot sandwhich!



Papa Veg and I tried these strips.  Papa was in love with all of them!  He couldn't believe the flavor.  The flavors were great in my opinion also.  Very strong and very tasty!  Papa Veg loved the chewy texture of the strips!  I was not a fan of the chewiness, but honestly I have some texture issues!  :) These were a total hit with Papa Veg and he will be buying some more very soon!


They do have a couple of gluten free strips as well!

To learn more about Primal Strips, please visit: www.primalspiritfoods.com/