Friday, April 27, 2012

Favorite Recipe Finds - Week of 4/23/12


Each week I see so many awesome recipes that I add to my "try list." So I thought it might be fun to start sharing those that I find so you can try them too! Let me know what fun recipes you find that you are adding to your "try list." :) You can click on the blog name to see the recipes.


Over at Two Peas in Their Pod, I found a great looking recipe for Guacamole Bruschetta!!


Over at Food.com, I found the secret recipe for Panera's Black Bean Soup.  I love this soup with a dash of Feta cheese on top. My friend Amy taught me about the cheese!  Its does the soup just right!!


Over at Top 8 Free, I found a recipe for Chickpea Veggie Burgers.  I have been wanting to try to make my own veggie burger!  I think now is the time!


What fun recipes have you found this week?