Saturday, April 14, 2012

Favorite Recipe Find - Week of 4/9/12

Each week I see so many awesome recipes that I add to my "try list." So I thought it might be fun to start sharing those that I find so you can try them too! Let me know what fun recipes you find that you are adding to your "try list." :) You can click on the blog name to see the recipes.

Over at Two Peas and Their Pod, I found an amazing looking recipe for a Chickpea, Avocado Salad Sandwich.  I pinned it to Pintrest and I lost track of how many times it has been repinned already!  Thought I better share it here, in case you missed it!


Over at Simply Reem, I found a recipe for Crispy Salt and Pepper Tofu!  I pretty much love anything salt and pepper so this will be a sure winner!!


Over at Gluten Free on a Shoestring, I found an awesome recipe for Lemon Bars.  My mom always used to make those, pre allergen DX at my house.  I'd love to make those again so the entire family can eat them!


Over at Sweets By Sarah, I found a fun recipe for Sweet Potato Tater Tot Casserole!  This sounds fun and amazing!  The kids will love it. We will opt out on the Turkey, make our own homemade GF CF mushroom soup and use Daiya non dairy cheese!