Saturday, March 24, 2012

Review & Recipes: Better Batter All Purpose Gluten Free Flour @betterbatter

I want to dish again today about another Better Batter product that I am in love with!  I have fallen in love with their All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour!  Their flour is cup for cup, compared to wheat flour.  I have baked and cooked with this flour and it works best!  Its smooth and does not have a nutty taste, like other Gluten Free Flours on the market.


So with  my test packs I made the following:


These double chocolate chip cookies are heavenly!  They turned out great.  You can get the recipe, here.



I also made these yummy Banana Muffins, which by the way froze great!  I love it when I can make foods to each fresh and freeze the second batch!  Makes my life easier! You can get the recipe, here.


My Better Batter Gluten Free Flour also made these yummy lemon muffins!  I adapted the recipe from here; I used non dairy alternatives.  These free great as well!


I also made these delicious rolls from a recipe right off the box!  They were easy and yummy!  There wasn't any left to make it to the freezer, but I would guess that they freeze well!


Better Batter has given me a free sample of the All Purpose Gluten Free Flour to use, review and dish about.  All opinions are my own and I was not paid for this post.  If you'd like to learn more about Better Batter, please read my Pancake and Biscuit Mix Review, my chocolate cake mix review or visit www.betterbatter.org