Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review: Enjoy Life Products @elfceo


I am a fan of Enjoy Life Products and recently I was lucky enough to review two of their new products!  But first, let me tell you a little about the Enjoy Life company and why I love them so much!

photo rights www.enjoylife.com

It is truly incredible that all of their products are made free from: wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish and also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites.  I can't even begin to explain the joy I have that I can pick up anything in this brand and know that not only does it taste great, but its SAFE for my child to eat! Their products are made in a dedicated nut- and gluten-free bakery in Schiller Park, IL. They invested in a dedicated plant, so that you can have the added confidence and assurance that you and your family can eat Enjoy Life products without worries.   All Enjoy Life products are tested down to 10 parts per million (PPM) to ensure that they are gluten free.  The FDA proposes a standard of 20 ppm.  I am glad to see that this company goes above and beyond!  They are certified Gluten-free by the Gluten-free Certification Organization (GFCO).  The company is also Kosher certified by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc) as well as Halal certified by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA).

This brand is great for grabbing a sweet treat to enjoy on a picnic, a surprise to take with to Grandma's house or a school safe treat to share with classmates!  I love the "safeness" of these products!

The first product that my family sampled was the NEW Double Chocolate Crunch Granola!

I was very excited to try this product.  My family loves granola and chocolate!  Put the two together and you are sure to have a winner of a product!  My little guy with the multiple food allergies gobbled it up!  He enjoyed it plain as a breakfast cereal as well as on top of his yogurt and as a snack.   This product has been great as a take along snack in my diaper bag!  It has the perfect combo of crunch and sweetness, without being overly sweet!

YUMMO!! I am very happy with this product.  If you are a granola lover, 
take my recommendation to try it!

The next product that my family sampled was the NEW Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks. 
Really with Chocolate and Mega in the name, you know it has to be good, right? :)  Of course it was!  YUMMO!  We enjoyed (probably too much) eating the chocolate plain, just as a treat!  It was the perfect size to snack with!

I used my Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks in two different recipes.  I made some Double Chocolate Chip Muffins, which were out of this world.  It was amazing to bite into a soft piece of this chocolate! 



I also made 2 dozen Double Chocolate Chip Cookies!  Are you seeing a pattern?  Double Chocolate here, double chocolate there? :)  I added the chunks to this recipe.  I formed the cookie balls and placed a mega chunk right down in the center of the cookie before baking!  It was a wonderful addition! :)


I am completely satisfied with the chunks and they way they bake and freeze!  I have already stocked my pantry with several bags!  I am very pleased with this product and would highly recommend it!

Enjoy Life was generous enough to give me free samples of the Double Chocolate Crunch Granola and the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks to review.  I was not paid for this post.  The opinions are mine.  I honestly love to share products that are allergen free and wonderful!  You can learn more from their website:  www.enjoylifefoods.com

BONUS:

I have been a fan of the Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips for a while now!  Below are some pictures of foods that I have made with them!  I am beyond happy with the products of this company! :)

We also made some molded chocolate for Valentines Day!  We wanted to make triple sure that the chocolate we were serving our little ones was safe, so we used Enjoy Life brand!  We heated the chocolate chunks until soft.  Then we poured into a cookie cutter.  We placed into the fridge to chill and served as a chocolate the next day!

I have also made homemade granola bars with the mini chips.  I can't wait to make them with the Double Chocolate Granola!  Oh, can you imagine?:)

I also recently created a Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Recipe using the mini chips!

We have also used the chocolate to make chocolate covered strawberries!

I am telling you...these products are great! :) The possibilities are endless!  Thank you, Enjoy Life, for letting me try two of your new products!

To find where you can buy these products check out enjoylifefoods.com