Sunday, March 4, 2012

Making a Move


This guest post from Lewis Beck

For years we have lived within the city limits and used cable phone, television and internet. My wife and I have talked off and on about moving further out into the country to get away from some of the hustle and bustle. We both grew up out in the country and would love to raise our kids on several acres to explore and play. Last week we found the perfect old house for sale on several acres several miles outside of town. The first thing I did was check www.wildbluedeals.com to make sure we could get internet. Without it I know there was no way my wife or kids would be willing to move. Internet is one of those modern conveniences we just aren’t willing to do without! Now that we know we can get internet service as well as television out there we are planning to go take another look and make a decision about if we want to move. I’m not excited about the idea of having to sell our current house or actually make the move but I’m sure once it’s done it will be worth it!