Monday, February 20, 2012

A Peek Into Our Learning Week!


Preschool Veg - 4 years
My Tot, Veg Toddler 20 months
Here is a peek at some of the things we did last week!

 Preschool Veg made this at Sunday School.  I was SO proud of him I just had to share.  You know how some things just touch your heart for whatever reason...well this did.  He drew his family.  I was a little puzzled as to why there were two extra people, but he explained it was his Grandmas.  (sorry Gramps, no extra love today LOL)  He even told me "I worked really hard on this." :)  He was proud too!

 We started a new daily devotions book.  I read it with both boys before nap/rest time.  Then I send Preschool Veg to the table to finish the activity independently while I lay Toddler Veg down for his nap.  We are enjoying it so far! :)


 Here is a new activity that I made.  I believe that I got it from Confessions of a homeschooler, you can click her link below.  Its really for Toddler Veg, but Preschool Veg was showing it off for the camera :)

Here the little Tot is working on some puzzles.  They are simple pictures that are cut into halves.  He was pretty excited about them.  I started them as pairs, he took them apart, then we worked together to put them back together :)

 
What have you been up to this week?
Thanks to:

1+1+1=1



coahbuttonPhotobucket 


Tot School