Friday, February 24, 2012

Favorite Recipe Finds - Week of 2/19/12

Each week I see so many awesome recipes that I add to my "try list." So I thought it might be fun to start sharing those that I find so you can try them too! Let me know what fun recipes you find that you are adding to your "try list." :) You can click on the blog name to see the recipes.


Over at Two Peas and their Pod, I found the most delicious looking recipe for roasted tomato basil soup. :)  Perfect for these cold rainy winter days we have been having :)

Over at Taste Skinny, I found a recipe for homemade skinny cheese sticks.  I had something similar at my moms group a couple of weeks ago and couldn't get enough of these bad boys :)  Yay!  Can't wait to make them!

Over at Gluten Free on a Shoe String, I found a recipe for simple brown bread!  Can't wait to try this!  Always looking for new GF bread recipes!