Friday, February 17, 2012

Favorite Recipe Finds - Week of 2/17/12

Each week I see so many awesome recipes that I add to my "try list." So I thought it might be fun to start sharing those that I find so you can try them too! Let me know what fun recipes you find that you are adding to your "try list." :) You can click on the blog name to see the recipes.


Over at Swanky Dietitian, I found a recipe for some yummy meatless tacos!! YUMM!
Over at EAStewart, I found a yummy recipe for Lemony Kale, Pasta and Pistachio salad.  Toddler Veg couldn't eat it because of the tree nuts (but we could make him a separate batch), however the rest of the family can enjoy all of this dish.  This pairing sounds awesome!

Over at Money Saving Mom, she posted an easy recipe for non-dairy whip cream!  Yay, I needed a recipe for this!