Swap Rules have been modeled and adapted from HERE.
- Sign up using the form provided when a swap is open. Be sure to specify your activity preferences. The form will be open only until the swap is full.
- Once closed, those who signed up will be split into groups of 20 as possible. The names remaining will be kept as fill ins should participants drop out as the swap progresses. The swap groups are assigned on a first come, first serve basis. The sooner you sign up, the more likely you are to be in a group of swappers.
- Activities will be assigned to each swapper in each group based on a first come, first served basis. If there are four people all wanting to do the same activity, the one who signed up and paid first will be assigned that activity. If every one of a swapper's choices are taken, they will be assigned a different activity. (If you have a problem with your assignment, please contact your coordinator right away.)
- Each group of 20 will be assigned to a coordinator. The coordinator will receive their swappers' names, email addresses, and activity assignments.
- The coordinator will email everyone in their group, informing them that they made it in to the swap. All the fill ins will be emailed informing them of their place in line.
- Each swapper is responsible to make sure they receive all emails from their coordinator. If you do not hear anything within a few days of the swap form being closed, you should look in your junk mail folder. If you find nothing there, please comment directly on this blog.
- Once you receive the email from your coordinator, you should reply acknowledging receipt. It is your responsibility to keep communicating with your coordinator so they know for sure that you are still participating.
- You will have 1 week to pay $14.50, to cover the participation fee and the cost of shipping the 20 different busy bags back to you. Your shipping payment and participation fee is your ticket into the swap. You will not receive your activity assignment until your payment is received. If it is not received within the week, you will be replaced.
- If you should need to drop out of the swap, please inform you coordinator as soon as possible so a replacement can be notified. Remember, the participation fee and shipping free is non-refundable. There will be more than one swap, so if you can't do it this time, come back for the next round.
- Once you have received your activity assignment from your coordinator, you will have a specified time frame (usually around 2 weeks) to complete the bags and send to the coordinator. Please keep this date in mind as you choose your shipping method.
- If your coordinator does not have your busy bag activities by the specified date, she will have to send the boxes without your activity. Please be kind and courteous and have your materials sent in on time.
- When your coordinator has shipped the boxes, she will email you and let you know! In about 3-5 business days you should have your box of fun activities!
- At this time we plan to have it open to US residents only. However, if you live outside the US and are interested, please contact me by leaving a comment.