Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gratituesday: Back to School is Bittersweet



Well today is the first day back to "school' outside the house for both of the Veg boys.  And I have to say that I was sad to see our break come to an end!  We were very blessed to have Papa Veg home for about 2 weeks with us...no business travel or work for him!  We were able to have Grandma come and visit for about a week!  It was just super nice to be able to get up, leave on our jammies and play...all day!  I think that Preschool Veg was excited to see his friends and Toddler Veg wasn't too sure about being dropped off at his Morning playgroup, but all is well and quiet here.   A little too quiet; I miss them so!  I am thankful for such a wonderful Christmas holiday and also I welcome the routine that comes with going back to "school', though it is bittersweet :)

What are you thankful for today?

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!