Friday, January 13, 2012

Favorite Recipe Finds - Week of 1/8/12

Each week I see so many awesome recipes that I add to my "try list." So I thought it might be fun to start sharing those that I find so you can try them too! Let me know what fun recipes you find that you are adding to your "try list." :) You can click on the blog name to see the recipes.


Over at Well Feed Everyone, I found an easy recipe called "pantry pasta and bean soup".  Since I have been working on cleaning up my pantry and making recipes from items "I have" this would be a great option for me!

Over at Top8Free, I found another recipe involving popcorn.  Can you tell I have a popcorn problem?  I just love the stuff :)  This recipe is for sweet and crunchy corn!  YUMM

Over at allergymoms.com, I found a great recipe for pumpkin muffins.  I can't get enough pumpkin!