Friday, December 30, 2011

How to 'help' prevent allergic reactions

In November 2011 my little Toddler Veg was diagnosed with Peanut, Tree Nut and Casein allergies (as well as asthma.) This life threatening condition has forever changed our way of thinking and living. As I learn new information I thought I'd share it here, in case you are going through something similar!


Over at parents.com I found another great article on allergies.  Childhood food and environmental allergies are on the rise, but there is not a single factor that has been identified to "for sure" account for the increase.  It seems like every minute of every day I am planning, watching, acting...to make sure Toddler Veg doesn't have an allergic reaction.  This article focuses on six ways to help prevent an allergic reaction.  Take a look and let me know what you think!
 
Click HERE, for the article.