This is great stuff! I had been reading about it on several blogs and found the recipe HERE. Please check out the link to see the recipe in its orginal form and to check out "Amy's Finer Things." Its a GREAT site!
This recipe was easy and has stored very well! I had a bit of a time getting it out of the pan the first time, but once I got the spatula under it then it came right up! Tastes great on yogurt!
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 7 cups oats (old fashioned)
- Remove from heat. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour over oats in a large bowl. Stir until well coated.
- Spread oats in a 9×13 pan. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Take out and stir.
- Return pan to oven. Turn oven off.
- Let it rest in oven (oven is off) while you are sleeping and its ready for you in the morning!