Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gluten Free product: Classico Light Creamy Alredo


Through the tastemaker program at Foodbuzz.com I was given the opportunity to try Heinz Classico sauce for free!  I thank them for my awesome free sample!

I was delighted to see that this sauce was gluten free!  Yay, that means my entire family can enjoy it!  The sauce was amazing!  Don't let the "light' scare you; it is FULL of flavor!  Yum! It would certainly make a great staple in your pantry!

Here's a little info about the sauce: Classico Light Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce is everything an Alfredo should be just lighter, with 50% less fat and 45% fewer calories than the leading brands of Alfredo sauces, but all of the rich and creamy taste. With just 60 calories per serving, it's made with real, high-quality ingredients such as cream, Parmesan cheese and butter. This new pasta sauce is a great, better-for-you option that the entire family will enjoy.


PS- my kids LOVED it!