Monday, October 24, 2011

Free Stuff - Playing catch up for last two weeks :)



Okay two weeks ago I made a Meijer trip and got all of the above free!  I used a recyclebank coupon to get TWO organic bags of carrots for FREE :)   The rest of the goodies were from other sales, manfu coupons and meijer coupons!

 This was a Meijer deal last week.  I ended up with two free with a sale, manfu coupon and a Meijer coupon.  We always like to have a frozen pizza handy in the freezer...just in case :)


This was at Whole Foods last week and I believe the sale is still on at least for another two days.   (I think the hangtag said the sale was good until 11/1)
$1.00/1 Deboles Pasta(Whole Foods Coupon)

We are trying GF for my youngest who has some reflux issues.  We are hoping to cut down on the amount of acid producing foods.  He seems a bit happier and less cranky so my fingers are crossed!

I will be heading back to buy more.  I don't have any more manfu coupons, but I can't print more WF coupons to score them for $1 each!  Still a great deal!