Friday, October 28, 2011

An Email A Day - Mario Olives - $2 off coupons



So I have been following  couponingtodisney.com (which is an awesome site, by the way!) and she does a 5 a day program.  She emails companies through their websites and gives them honest feedback on their products.  She puts about 10 minutes in a day and hopes that her opinions will earn her coupons, though she doesn't specifically ask for them.  I have been going through her lists and emailing when I can.  I go in spurts, I am aiming for ONE a day.  I know I am shooting for the stars, LOL.   You can see all the companies that I have contacted on the "An Email A Day" tab at the top of my blog. 

 Click here to see all the companies, I have contacted!

Love the taste of these olives!  This high dollar coupon bought me a nice size jar at Meijer for under 50 cents :)