Friday, September 9, 2011

Blue Sky Scrubs and more!

Its that time of year again for us to stock up on some scrubs and labcoats for my husbands lab work!  So I wanted to remind all of my scrub wearing readers about Blue Sky Scrubs! You can find them here at: http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs/  Blue Sky has some awesome looking scrubs!  I was checking them out for myself :)  Hey, why not be comfy!   

I have many nursing friends who are constantly looking for affordable yet cute scrubs, so when I found this site I knew I had to pass it along!  If you are looking for cheap nursing scrubs, this is your place!

Last year we looked to Blue Sky Scrubs for a lab coat for my husbands work!  I like how the site is very easy to navigate and the pictures are wonderful!  So if you are in need of medical type clothing, check them out!