Thursday, June 16, 2011

Smart Phones aren't the best kitchen tool

Smart Phones aren't the best kitchen tool

Thanks for the post, Arthur Lawrence (Guest Blogger)

I was really tired of looking up recipes on my tiny smart phone as they were always so small and I had to touch my phone with grimy hands to scroll down on the screen. I’d been using my phone since I didn’t have internet at my house, but I knew it was time to bite the bullet and just get service. I looked around and found some really compelling CLEAR INTERNET pricing specials so I signed up and before I knew it, I had mobile internet!
Once I was connected I found it really easy to go to one of my favorite recipe sites like TheWednesdayChef.com and look up something for dinner. Because my laptop screen was bigger, I could just leave it on the counter and never have to scroll down, keeping everything cleaner. I also got a lot of joy out of connecting with other cooks through online forums and email chains – I’m really ingrained in the online chef community! I wish I’d set up internet sooner as it’s vastly improved my cooking.