Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wasserstrom

I have found a great food prep related website called Wassterstorm. You can visit them at http://www.wasserstrom.com/. Don't let the phrase “Wasserstrom restaurant supplies” fool you, they have a great online catalog which includes things like tableware, food containers, cake supplies and even green products. The site works with grocers, restaurants and even “chefs” like us! We all have a little chef in us, right?
No matter how hard I try, I am just not an awesome cake decorator! However, I found some really cool edible cake decorations, HERE. They have ones for every holiday! I think it would be fun to get a simple one, have some of my friends with kiddos over, bake some small cakes and use the decorations on them. Maybe, I am dreaming big, but that could be fun!
Just a neat site, especially if you are starting your own restaurant or you'd like to build up your kitchen a bit! Wasserstrom