Tuesday, April 17, 2012

GratiTuesday: Nourished! @NourishedFBC



This past weekend I was lucky enough to attend the Nourished Conference!  It was a conference for bloggers who write about special diets such as gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, food allergies, etc.  It was amazing to be in a room full of people who had personal food related issues...just like my family! Sometimes, I feel so alone in this journey. It was amazing and refreshing to connect with all of these wonderful people! I left the conference with a renewed sense of  "I can do this!"  "This" meaning everything from managing the food allergies, to creating better food, to sharing the food we eat and make!   Thank you to all the presenters and all the wonderful people I met!


What are the blessing in your life this week?  I'd love to hear about them!  Please share in the comment section!

Please join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!