Thursday, February 2, 2012

Entertainment Tonight

Thanks for the guest post by Eugene Fulton
Have you guys ever heard of the show Entertainment Tonight? I know I'm totally behind the times and it has been on for years and years but I really love it. I think a few a good job handling celebrities and celebrity news with a lot more class than some of the other news outlets and I like how they treat every story with a degree of respect. If you see it on ET you can basically trust that it is true and that means a lot to me as a consumer. I went to http://www.expertsatellite.com/ to get some additional channels because I'm really into entertainment news and I figured there'd be a lot of other great shows on but all the other ones I've watched have seemed more like tabloids and less like news. I just appreciate being able to count on what I learn from my TV so I choose the shows I watch accordingly and I think that's the best policy for me going forward.