Tuesday, February 14, 2012

52 Weeks, Healthier YOU and Me: Week 6

Over at Skinny Mom's Kitchen, she is hosting a 52 Week series to Healthier Weight Loss Habits.  You can see her tips and tricks page by clicking HERE.   I like and appreciate that each tip/suggestion she gives is one that she is capable of doing herself, as a busy mommy!  


Review of my challenges from last week:
    • Don't drink all your calories.  Well I am normally not a big drinker of calories, but this past week, I did have a couple of glasses of wine.  Boy, those do add up.  Its not something I'd normally think about.  Its good that I am counting my calories!

My challenges this week:
  • Prioritize Sleep  Yikes, these posts always come when I need them, its like we are channeling each other!  This week she lists some great tips for helping you get more sleep.  Here are some of her tips: getting a solid bedtime routine for the kidlets,   not drinking caffeine late in the day and try taking a shower to relax before bed.  This week, I am going to try to get to bed 1/2 hour earlier.  Last night I was able to succeed :)
These are my challenges this week!  My hard work has resulted in a 1 lb loss.  Yaya!  How is your week going?  Got any tips to share?