Monday, January 23, 2012

Look what arrived: Better Batter Boxes


Better Batter Boxes...okay say that three times.....Better Batter Boxes...Better Batter Boxes...Better Batter Boxes...  phew, I made a tongue twister.  Well, now that I got that out of the way, did you hear that my Better Batter Boxes arrived?  Okay, so maybe I am just a tad excited!  My friend had passed along the Better Batter website for me to check out; you can visit it HERE.    I was in search for a gluten free flour that was also peanut, tree nut and dairy safe.  I called the company and spoke to a wonderful gal (I am so sorry I don't remember your name to give you a shout out).  She was extremely knowledgeable and gave me more answers than I had questions for; in a good way, of course.  After speaking with her I felt completely comfortable with using this product.  The product I had been previously using was manufactured in a plant with tree nuts and that made us very uncomfortable.  So as a huge, kind gesture Better Batter sent me a box of goodies to try and blog about!  So be on the lookout for up coming posts regarding the products!  I have not used them all yet, but I can tell you that I have made 3 items using the All Purpose Flour and there are four letters to describe my feelings so far.... L...O....V....E  but more on that later!  Say tuned and I'll fill you in.....