Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Freebies from last week!

Okay so I was pretty excited about my stash last week! I got lots of target paper towels for free.  There was a $1 off printable coupon at Target.com.  The towels were .99 each so that made them free.  I no longer have access to the printable because I used it but you might still have it up!  I got two travel bandages packages free.  I printed two Muir Glen Organic Tomato coupons from coupons.com and got them free at Meijer when they doubled.  I got 8 free Organic Coffee drinks free at Kroger with a $1 off coupon that I got from Koshercoupons.com  They were on sale for 10/10. :)  I also got the Brawny towels 10/10 and had a $1 off coupon from facebook.  I found the seventh generation dish soap on sale in the mark down area of Kroger and used the coupon from AllYou magazine to score it free once it was doubled.  The creamer was free from a catalina coupon that randomly printed at Target :)    I also got $2 free on my MPerks for Meijer and I used coupons and that to score 4 boxes of baby oatmeal and 4 pouches of Organic Toddler food for free! I also got a gravy box for free from Whole Foods. So it pays to pay attention to deals, sales and coupons!  Most of the coupons I used were printable right from my computer :)
I found a new to me site and I love it....www.thethriftycouple.com   Love their matchups with LINKS :)