Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gratituesday: The Engineer In my Husband


I believe that God has our lives completely mapped out. I believe that He is in control of everything.  When my husband switched jobs about 4 years ago, we were very thankful that he was able to join a very successful and well known company.  My husband is a chemical engineer and has worked with fertilizer and also in the nano-technology realm.   But, his new job (4 years ago) was in the area of nutrition.  This was a new area for him.  Fast forward to this point in our lives and I am thankful to have an engineer in the nutrition world!  He has so much background which is helpful in reading labels and determining nutrition needs for our family, especial Toddler Veg with all his new food allergies!  We want to make sure that we are giving him products that are free from 'certain hidden allergy' ingredients and we want to make sure that he is getting enough protein and nutrients!  It certainly puts me at ease knowing that at least my little guy does have one advocate in the food industry...his Papa!  Lord, thank you for providing my husband with this knowledge!  Little did we know four years ago, what your plan was!  You constantly amaze us!

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!