Friday, December 23, 2011

Favorite Recipe Finds - Week of 12/19

Each week I see so many awesome recipes that I add to my "try list." So I thought it might be fun to start sharing those that I find so you can try them too! Let me know what fun recipes you find that you are adding to your "try list." :) You can click on the blog name to see the recipes.

Over at YummyMummyKitchen, I found a great looking Roasted Butternut Squash recipe!  Wow, I can't want to try this one!  Check it out!
Over at YummyAllergenFree, I found a recipe for lunch box apple pies!  YUMM!  Can't wait to try these!  I think using this recipe you could make allergen free poptarts as well.  If you don't have to watch your allergens you could use regular flour. :)

Over at TammysRecipes, I found a recipe for Spinach Rice Casserole!  It looks yummy, easy and freezes well!

Over at CanEat.org, I found a yummy looking recipe for Nut Butter Cookies!