Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 11/6


This week for Breakfast:
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins (King Arthur Mix)
Gluten Free Waffles with scrambled eggs (Pamela's Pancake Mix)
Lazy Granola and Yogurt
Gluten Free Pancakes with scrambled eggs (Pamela's Pancake Mix)
Gluten Free Breakfast Bars

For the pancakes and waffles I try to make a double batch and freeze them so I can cut my breakfast making time down!  I try to do a breakfast with eggs on 'school' days so that preschool Veg has some extra energy!  There are times when breakfast fails or we don't have enough time!  Then I use the Giant Breakfast Cookies, that I have stashed in the freezer!

For lunches, we are continuing our "homemade lunchables".  The kids lunchables will be filled with homemade applesauce, gluten free snack items, fresh fruit, gluten free crackers with soy nut butter (honey) and also gluten free PB sammys!  This week I made myself a salad for each day!


Dinner:
Baked  Lasagne
Black Bean and Corn Dillas
Aloo Mattar
Taco Cornfitters
Homemade pizzas
 Cumin scented quinoa and black rice (from last week)


To check out more weekly menu plans visit orgjunkie.com or to see what other bloggers have on their menu plans 'this' week, click HERE.