Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tervis Tumbler - my new favorite cup


I was really excited to be selected to receive a free tervis tumbler with the awesome "tastemakers foodbuzz" logo on it!  Thanks to the Foodbuzz program along with tervis!

Here is a little about the tumbler: Tervis tumblers are virtually indestructible - they won't crack, melt, shatter, or chip, and they come with a lifetime guarantee. Even better, their double-wall insulation means hot drinks stay hot, cold drinks stay cold, and your furniture stays clear of those annoying condensation rings!

So I was excited to try this thing out because I like to drink my tea cold and my coffee HOT....BUT when chasing little ones around all morning, day and evening my beverages tend to lose the temperature they should be and I get water rings all over everything!  Well this is totally NOT the case with this tumbler.  I kid you not that I love this tumbler and have not used another class since getting this one!  Seriously! :)  Its hard for me to describe how cold my drink stays in this cup!  Its amazing.    The picture above I was enjoy my favorite peppermint lemonade/tea, you can find the recipe HERE.

Thanks Foodbuzz and tervis!