Monday, August 29, 2011

My Lovely Wife

My Lovely Wife

Thanks to Wm Rowe

My wife has got to be the best woman on the planet and I’m not just saying that because I live with her. No, seriously, she’s so sweet to me and she’s been so supportive of this new job and she doesn’t even seem to mind when I come home late and I’m all tired because I’ve been at work all day. Most of the time when I get home she’s made some delicious dinners and we get to sit together and have a glass of wine but sometimes I find her ironing or reading or something and I know I hit the jackpot. The other day I got back and she told me she’d ordered us satellite from expertsatellite.com so I could watch all the games I wanted to see on the weekends…who does that! I definitely picked the right one when I married her and I thank my lucky stars every day that I get to wake up next to such a kind, fair hearted woman. I love her to pieces!