Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blue Sky Scrubs and more!

My husband has been working in the lab/plant more and more for his job.  So we have been in the market for scrubs, so his work clothes don't get all junked up!  I found a great site that can help me out with all my scrub needs!  I love that I can handle this shopping online!  http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ If you order more than $155 in product you can have free shipping.  So think about stocking up or combing orders with a friend!  You can sign up for a newsletter that will keep you up to date on new products and sales as they arise!  We all like to be on top of the bargains!
So in my searches I was able to find lab coats that will be perfect for his lab work as well as scrubs that will fit the bill for his pilot plant work!  Very excited to have found this resource online! If you are in the market for these items, check out this site!