Monday, June 13, 2011

Austin, TX Readers! Breathe easier!

This post is for all my readers but I want to get the attention of my Austin Texas readers as well as my Naples, FL readers!  This post is brought to you by your friends at The Steam Team!  http://www.thesteamteam.com/  They wanted me to get the word out about their air duct cleaning service!   They do have MANY MANY more services but I wanted to focus on duct cleaning!   So many of you might be thinking....air duct cleaning do it yourself?  Well, that is a big job to bite off!  I have definitely taken my vacuum attachment and shoved it down my register to see what debris I might be able to clean, however I know that my house could use a good cleaning!

I went to the epa/government site and read up about air duct cleaning!  It indicates that you might be a good candidate for professional air duct cleaning if you have ducts that can't be visually inspected, you have mold or rodents living in your ducts or if you ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of debris and dust!  I think is personally worth a little investment to get those ducts cleaned!  Breath a little easier, call them today!