Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Deal Alert: Kroger Freebies

I spotted some freebies while at Kroger today!  This works only if your Kroger allows you to stack the Kroger eCoupons with man. coupons.


Stack the $4 eCoupon with a $4 Man. Coupon and use the b1 Sinex get a puff free coupon as well as a .50/2 puffs coupon to get all the above free.  This was a crazy set up but was correct according to my stores policy.  (Your Sinex needs to be under $8) Coupons were from the 2/27 paper.

Also from the 2/27 paper, I used a b1 deodorant get a body wash for free coupon as well as a $1/2 old spice products.  Stack with eCoupons and one set of the above is free.  I did get the cheapest deordorant to make it work out free.  I plan to make this batch a charity donation.


Again, from the 2/27 paper I used a b1 deodorant get a body wash free plus a $2 off body wash coupon as well as an eCoupon and get the above set free. :)

Yeah for deals!  Keeping my fingers crossed my store doesn't move to not allowing a stack of coupons!