Wednesday, March 30, 2011

acheapseat.com

As I took at look at this site I was excited to find a complete search engine for shows and events that were coming to my area!  It was a very easy to use website and I enjoyed that I could search any large city I wanted!  For example, I selected Chicago and found all the events coming to Chicago!  I even narrowed by search to Disney!  By doing this I found all the disney programs such as disney on ice that is touring around the country!  All tickets are shipped via Fedex and there is a seating chart available so you can make sure the tickets you are purchasing are in a good location to get the best viewing for the event you want to attend! 
 
 Some of the most popular searches are for Anaheim Duck Tickets, Boston Bruins Tickets, Buffalo Sabres Tickets, Calgary Flames Tickets and Chicago Blackhawks Tickets!  Out of those, I'd have to go for my old hometown area of Chicago!  Go Blackhawks!!  I definately know that this is a service that I will use in the future to help me find the best seats quickly and at a resonable price!
 
 
For my full disclosure policy, please click on disclaimer on the right hand side of the blog. (in the labels section)