Monday, January 10, 2011

Stretching a Buck Blog...some website love!

Let me start by saying I LOVE this blog and I am addicted to it!  I visit it daily! I was turned onto this blog by a friend who is friends with the author, Marcy!  This blog is a local central Ohio blog as well!  Marcy, like myself and many others became a SAHM and there a new obsession was born...saving money!

Stretching a Buck Blog has some awesome features that I use  all the time!  I LOVE her freebies section; when I first began following her blog I made sure that I took advantage of all the freebies she had listed in this area!   I also use the store/coupon match ups that she uses weekly.  I follow her listings for target, kroger, meijer, giant eagle and walgreens.  I also enjoy and take advantage of many deals that she finds on the web and passes along! I got so many Christmas presents at dirt cheap prices and got all of my Christmas cards and birth announcements for my son for FREE (had to pay shipping) with the help of her blog.

So whether you are new to the world of saving money or an old pro, this site will have something that makes you happy! 

This is NOT a paid post, just wanted to share the love for a site that I love.  To see my full disclosure policy, click here.