Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mailbox Monthly- October

Welcome to the first Veg Mamma's addition of mailbox monthly! :)  I found this idea on a fellow bloggers site (when I find her link again, I will give her due credit)  I am extending the idea to just monthly, as this Mamma is a touch busy with the youngins :)  Below is a picture of all the free items/coupons I received in the mail this month.  I did start late in the month so some of the things I already used are not pictured.


In my mailbox:
Aveeno shampoo and conditioner with $1 coupon (already used, not pictured)
Kashi bar (already eaten, in Veg Toddlers belly :)  )
Garnier Fructis Anti Dandruff Shampoo with $1 coupon
3 Tampax
1Shout color catcher
1 coupon for FREE can of Pringles Xtreme
1 Downy softener  "experience clean sheet 'week'"- plus LOADS of coupons
GLAD force flex garbage bag
1 Covergirl and Olay simply ageless and $2 coupon
2 Always overnights and 2 always liners
Crest ME toothpaste
Jergens Healing and Overnight repair and $1 coupon
2 DOVE sensitive skin soaps (from pediatricians office)
1 J&J body wash (from pediatricians office)
Eucerin (from pediatricians office)
Triple Paste (from pediatricians office) and $1 coupon
Destin (from pediatricians office) and $1 coupon

I find my freebies everywhere, but here are some places to check:
Vocalpoint
All You
Sam's Club (doesn't always require membership)
Costco (doesn't always require membership)
Also on Friday's Bargain Briana has a nice recap of the freebies out there

**11/4/2010 - I wanted to add another point to this post after Nina from VocalPoint wrote in the comment section.  I did recieve the Crest ME and Downy samples from VocalPoint.  I wanted to let me readers know that VocalPoint is a great site to join, free of charge.   I received these items from Vocalpoint on behalf of Ultra Downy April Fresh and Crest ME (brush sitting bites).  LOVE that site!
Make it a game to see how many you can get!  At least its 'good' mail :)
~Veg Mamma