Wednesday, October 13, 2010

allaboutms.com

This post is brought to you by our friends at http://www.allaboutms.com/
allaboutms.com is a great informational website; it was designed for people just like you and me! The content directly relates to Multiple Sclerosis. It is very informational and provides information on many topics such as Ms Treatment, symptoms, exercising with MS, parenting and much more.
Being a foodie I found it interesting to check out the Multiple Sclerosis Diet. In this section I I was surprised to earned that currently there is no scientific research with data to support any kind of nutritional therapy for MS. The site did go on to encourage sensible eating habits, which is good advice for anybody!
I found this site easy to navigate and was excited to see that topics were covered in discussion boards and videos! I really likes the MS News section where you can keep up with the latest MS News. If you or somebody you know has MS, this is a great site to pass along!