Friday, September 24, 2010

One King's Lane

Okay found a great online deal! I have begun the life of bargaining and coupons! :)  I'll have to start sharing what I am learning. :)  Here is a good deal....
I’m new to One Kings Lane, but I saw it today on Bargain Briana's website! One Kings Lane offers sales “events” on home decor items – each featuring one brand for 72 hours. Every event includes a limited quantity of hand-selected products at discounts of 50-70% off retail. Availability of goods is on a first come, first served basis.

Sign up with One Kings Lane here, and you’ll receive a $15 credit! Shop the “Core Bamboo” products and even though several have already sold out, you can still score a great deal on some of the items. Right now I see $12 bowls, $15 cutting boards and more. I got a cool modern bamboo bowl for 2.95 (that included shipping) Yeah!! :)

Click HERE to check it out! :) Create your free account today! :)